Dr. Segal has the experience and expertise to provide your child with quality pediatric dentistry.
Steven Segal DDS Biography
- Graduate of SUNY Binghamton (BA)
- New York University College of Dentistry
- Residency in Pediatric Dentistry at Brooklyn Interfaith Hospital
- Taught pediatric dentistry at Fairleigh-Dickenson University, College of Dentistry
- Attending in Dental Department at Hackensack University Medical Center, where he teaches dental residents and can treat patients with general anesthesia.
- Board Certified Pediatric Dentist
- Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Member of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the Bergen County Dental Society